NFL 2018/19 Week 13 Betting Odds
Betting on NFL games is taking an important turn as we enter Week 13. With the playoff races beginning to take shape, nearly ever game carries higher stakes. Our analysis of this week’s upcoming matchups with take you through all of the following:
Add a bullet list of 5 points.
- Complete NFL Week 13 Betting Odds
- Information on most important matchups
- Notes on tight playoff races
- Updated Super Bowl Odds
- Much More!
Game Lines for Week 13
Here are the matchups for every game with an available line for Week 13. These odds are come from Bovada and are accurate as of Monday, November 26. Make sure to double-check them with your sportsbook before placing a wager, as early lines are always subject to change.
- New Orleans Saints (-7) vs. Dallas Cowboys (+7)
- Arizona Cardinals (+14) vs. Green Bay Packers (+14)
- Cleveland Browns (+4.5) vs. Houston Texans (-4.5)
- Baltimore Ravens (-3) vs. Atlanta Falcons (+3)
- Carolina Panthers (-4) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+4)
- Chicago Bears (-4) vs. New York Giants (+4)
- Buffalo Bills (+7) vs. Miami Dolphins (-7)
- Denver Broncos (+1.5) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (-1.5)
- Los Angeles Rams (-7) vs. Detroit Lions (-7)
- Indianapolis Colts (-2.5) vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (+2.5)
- Kansas City Chiefs (-13) vs. Oakland Raiders (+13)
- New York Jets (+9.5) vs. Tennessee Titans (-9.5)
- Minnesota Vikings (+4.5) vs. New England Patriots (-4.5)
- Seattle Seahawks (-8) vs. San Francisco 49ers (+8)
- Los Angeles Chargers (+3.5) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (-3.5)
- Washington Redskins (+7) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (-7)
Picks For Week 13’s Biggest Matchups
Playoff implications abound in these games, and we’re really vibing a handful of teams. Here are our favorites.
Cardinals (+14) vs. Packers (-14)
The Packers should consider themselves lucky to be double-digit favorites. That doesn’t mean they deserve it. They’ve lost four of their past five games, and while all of those letdowns have come on the road, their offense isn’t as potent as it used to be.
Bake in the Cardinals’ recent big-play potential, and there’s a good chance Green Bay fails to cover the spread. Who knows, they might even lose.
Prediction: Cardinals (+14)
Redskins (+7) vs. Eagles (-7)
Like usual, the NFC West division is getting weird. At 6-5, Cowboys and Redskins are locked into first place together—tiebreakers give the edge to Dallas—but the Eagles loom at 5-6.
Hence why this sparring between Washington and Philly is so important. Neither team is sporting a good offense; both rank inside the bottom seven of points scored per game. Also unique: The Eagles and Redskins haven’t played yet this year. They face each other twice over the final four weeks, so we don’t have a previous meeting to base our pick on.
Still, the decided edge must go to the Eagles. Redskins quarterback Alex Smith is done for the year, and though Washington mustered 23 points versus the Cowboys this past week, his absence doesn’t bode well for the state of their already-shaky offense.
Prediction: Eagles (-7)
Chargers (+3.5) vs. Steelers (-3.5)
Conventional wisdom suggests both the Chargers and Steelers are guaranteed playoff spots, but their work is far from over.
Pittsburgh is trying to fend off Baltimore for AFC North Division lead and really needs this victory over Los Angeles following Week 12’s loss to Denver. The Charges, meanwhile, are giving chase to the dominant Chiefs in the AFC West. Stealing first place is almost out of the question, but they’re looking to tighten their grip on a wild card spot.
Both squads enter with two of the NFL’s top-seven offenses. This sub-four-point line feels right—especially given Pittsburgh’s struggles at home and Los Angeles’ hodgepodge of surprise showings on the road this year. We’re predicting an upset.
Prediction: Chargers (+3.5)
Updated Super Bowl Odds
Take a look at the updated Super Bowl odds, also from Bovada, for the top 15 teams. We’ve excluded squads who are mathematically still in the postseason picture, but beyond unlikely to make the cut:
- New Orleans Saints (+275)
- Los Angeles Rams (+400)
- Kansas City Chiefs (+450)
- New England Patriots (+600)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (+1000)
- Chicago Bears (+1600)
- Minnesota Vikings (+2000)
- Los Angeles Chargers (+2500)
- Baltimore Ravens (+3300)
- Dallas Cowboys (+3300)
- Indianapolis Colts (+3300)
- Houston Texans (+3300)
- Philadelphia Eagles (+3300)
- Seattle Seahawks (+4000)
See below the top sportsbooks where you can wager online and choose the best one for you:
Category : Sports Betting NewsMore articles...