Past Slam Dunk Contest Winners
- 2022 – Obi Toppin (New York Knicks)
- 2021 – Anfernee Simons (Portland Trail Blazers)
- 2020 – Derrick Jones Jr. (Miami Heat)
- 2019 – Hamidou Diallo (Oklahoma City Thunder)
- 2018 – Donovan Mitchell (Utah Jazz)
- 2017 – Glenn Robinson II (Indiana Pacers)
- 2016 – Zach LaVine (Minnesota Timberwolves)
- 2015 – Zach LaVine (Minnesota Timberwolves)
- 2014 – John Wall (Washington Wizards)
- 2013 – Terrence Ross (Toronto Raptors)
- 2012 – Jeremy Evans (Utah Jazz)
- 2011 – Blake Griffin (Los Angeles Clippers)
- 2010 – Nate Robinson (New York Knicks)
Most Slam Dunk Contest Champions by Franchise
- New York Knicks – 5
- Atlanta Hawks – 4
- Minnesota Timberwolves – 3
- Miami Heat – 3
Most Slam Dunk Contest Appearances
- Clyde Drexler – 1984, 1985, 1987, 1988, 1989
- Dominique Wilkins – 1984, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1990
- Dwight Howard – 2007, 2008, 2009, 2020
- Shawn Kemp – 1990, 1991, 1992, 1994
- Jerome Kersey – 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989
- Nate Robinson – 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010
Top Online Sportsbooks for Betting on the Slam Dunk Contest
While there aren’t many betting options available for the Slam Dunk Contest, it’s still always exciting to try to predict the winner of the contest. Some of the top offshore online sportsbooks offer great NBA Slam Dunk contest odds, and even some will have a bonus to get you to wager on the event.
When it comes to sportsbooks, not all are the same. Many offer differing odds, some better than others, so it’s important to do plenty of research before signing up at any old online sportsbook. Many have negative reviews - and we would only want you to use the best of the best if you’re planning to bet on the NBA Slam Dunk Contest.
Our online sportsbook reviews provide insights into criteria you have for a sportsbook - that you don’t even know you have yet. We think of everything from deposit and withdrawal options, deposit and withdrawal limits, NBA bonuses, the best NBA odds and lines, and even ones with a quick sign up processes where you don’t have to wait a week for approval.
Reading several online sportsbook reviews is advised before signing up to bet on the NBA, or the Slam Dunk Contest for that matter. They will help you get a better understanding, and we would never promote or suggest a sportsbook that we wouldn’t use ourselves, or recommend to a family member.
Remember it’s important to do your research, have fun and gamble responsibly on the 2023 NBA Slam Dunk Contest.
NBA Slam Dunk Contest FAQs
Who won the last NBA Slam Dunk Contest?The last NBA Slam Dunk Contest was won by Obi Toppin of the New York Knicks.
Which is the best bookmaker to wager on the NBA Slam Dunk Contest?We have a list of recommended bookmakers, all of which provide some great betting opportuities for the event.
Can I find prop bets for the NBA Slam Dunk Contest?You certainly can. There are a variety of great websites that offer props for the NBA contest, ones which make the whole event more fun for viewers.
Are betting odds for the NBA Slam Dunk Contest popular?All the NBA All Star events draw a crowd of bettors, and not just seasoned players. In fact, you'll find that there are a range of great odds for this market.
Can I profit wagering on the NBA Slam Dunk Contest?Profitting when wagering is always down to the individual, if you plan well and do you research you can always come away with profit.